Contributors to this site, listed alphabetically, are:
- Jack Brandt - Bathyscaph Trieste II (DSV-1), Chief of the Boat, ETCS(SS) relived George Ellis ETCM(SS) as COB in late 1977.
- Joe Burrage - Bathyscaph Trieste II (DSV-1), Chief of the Boat, Scorpion Operations Phase Two
- Massimo Calderini - General Manager - Societa'Delle Fucine
- Jim Cathro - Attached Trieste'69 as the Photo Interpretation "expert", Naval Intelligence Support Center
Triest Scorpion search, NR-1 Halibut, Seawolf, Finback and Parche
- Charles Davis - CS-3 (Dave), Crew USS Whitesands
- Robin Fager -Collector
- Will Foreman - Bios to follow
- George Ellis - Trieste II (DSV-1), Crew 1977
- Charles P. Fullam - Trieste, Crew 1960
- Edward M. Furgol Naval Historical Center
- William E. Gray - Trieste, BM1-Crew 1965
- Mort Hans - Sperry Engineer for Trieste and NR-1
- Jerry Hogan - Bios to follow
- Geoff Ingalls- ETR-3 Crew 1968-1969
- Marty Klein - MIT Engineer For EG&G Sonar
- Emory Kristoff - Photographer for the National Geographic Society
- George Martin - Bios to follow
- Mike McEvoy - Bios to follow
- Manuel M. Medina - Bios to follow
- Manuel Medina - Bios to follow
- Beau Myers - Bios to follow
- Les Parsons - Bios to follow
- Gino Papuli, Professor - Bios to follow
- Steven Pope - ETR-2 Crew 1965-1966
- Larry J. Porter EMC(SS/DSV) USN Trieste II (DSV-1), Crew 1976
- Daniel Rean - Bios to follow
- James W Reep YN1-Chief USN Trieste II and Trieste II (DSV-1), Crew 1966-
- Stan Reinhold - MM-2, Crew 1974-1977, participated in the mating of USS Point Loma (ADGS-1) and the
Bathyscaph Trieste II (DSV-1) from the first waterborne docking off San Clemente Island,
transit of the Panama Canal to the dives in the Grand Cayman Islands and Puerto Rican trench.
- Sam Rohrer - Bios to follow
- Mike Staehle - Bios to follow
- Dr. Robin Salser - EM-3 USN, USS Whitesands 1970-1974
- Lance Stevens - ET, Trieste II (DSV-1), Crew 1979-1981
- RF Webb HMC(DV) usnr, Crew 1971-1972
- There is room for you and your input is needed to complete the history. Others are soon to be added.
If anything regarding your identity, classification or service record is incorrect, please contact me.
If I left you out, contact me for sure.
Wes Howe,Trieste (DSV-1) Crew Member'72-74